Feedback of Norene

Positive Neutral Negative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Debbie@TNGUN 09/01/18 buyer positive I bought some micro preemie diapers from Norene. They were a great price and she shipped them right away. I'd do business again :) Thanks Norene!
Profile JoyceisSugarDrops 27/09/17 buyer positive Great brushes!! Thank you!!
Profile Barbydoll 31/07/17 buyer positive Got a lovely sleeper for one of my reborns from Norene. Sleeper is new & as described & was shipped very quickly!!! Great communication & would not hesitate to buy from Norene! Thanks, Norene!!! Have a Great Day!!! Barb
Profile Joyce 15/07/17 buyer positive I bought a doll wig from Norene and she mailed it quickly and it looks so nice on my new doll. Hope to deal with Norene again.
Profile Mrs.B 30/04/17 seller positive Norene bought a kit from me. She paid right away and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much Norene!
Profile Irish0182liz 03/04/17 buyer positive I bought baby bottles from Norene! Thanks for a wonderful transaction I would love to but from you again! Love Liz
Profile Barbydoll 23/02/17 buyer positive Bought a lovely preemie dress outfit from Norene. It was just as described & she shipped the outfit super fast!! Wonderful communication. Would gladly buy from her again!! Thanks Norene!!!! Barb
Profile 98Kathleen 26/03/14 buyer positive I bought some beautiful mohair from Norene. It came lightning fast and was a wonderful buy! Couldn't be happier with the transaction!
Profile Pebby 21/03/13 buyer positive I purchased some preemie diapers and T-shirts from Norence, and she is great to do business with, great communication, and fast shipping. The items are perfect and just what I had been looking for
Profile Jenny 18/02/13 buyer positive I purchased a few newborn hats from Norene and liked them so much that I ordered 10 more.....they arrived quickly and I am very pleased
Profile Gina_Ooakbabies 30/10/12 buyer positive Bought some newborn hats and they arrived in perfect condition.
Profile DonnaB 11/04/11 seller positive Thank you so much for shipping so fast! Great!
d
Profile Mrs.B 09/03/11 buyer positive I bought paints from Norene. She shipped really fast and everything was packaged well and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much Norene!
Profile KarenMarie 28/01/11 buyer positive I bought a Matthew kit from Norene and he arrived well packaged and with a surprise. Norene is a pleasure to buy from and hope to do so again. Thank you Norene!
Profile Debbie 28/01/11 buyer positive I bought some Secrist limbs from Norene. Packed and shipped quickly. I'd have no problems buying from her again! THANKS Norene!