Feedback of Ginas_reborns

Positive Neutral Negative
39 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
LindaBforbabies 18/11/20 buyer positive Hi Gina, she just arrived... I just did her box opening... WOW! She is one of the sweetest babies I have owned... I love her so much! Her box opening felt like Christmas! The best gifts all packaged so nicely! Thanks so much! You are a perfectionist! I am having a great day, I cleaned up my whole house for her arrival LOL! She was so worth the wait! Thanks very much! I would buy from Gina again... She is a great seller, and her packaging was amazing. Hugs Linda
deannea 13/08/15 buyer positive Gina bought a kit from me. Perfect transaction. Thank you!
BarbAga 02/07/15 buyer positive Gina reborned a Miracle for me and she does amazing work. Very beautiful realistic baby. Amazing communications through the entire process. She sent me pictures the whole time. Just a dear to work with. Thank you so much.
sugargliderus 16/11/14 buyer positive Gina ordered some mohair from me and paid super fast. Great all around transaction. Thanks so much Gina.
sugargliderus 25/10/13 buyer positive Gina ordered some mohair from me. Paid lighting fast and is a pleasure to do business with.

Carolyn
Val 30/09/13 buyer positive Ordered a preemie knit set after looking on my website. Pleasure to do business with her. Thank you so much Gina x
Hugs
Val
LindaBforbabies 23/08/13 buyer positive Gina bought a belly plate from me and paid right away...great communication...Would sell to Gina again anytime!! Thanks!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.