Feedback of SweetSunriseBabies

Positive Neutral Negative
33 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Shannon 26/03/19 buyer positive I bought some kits and heads from Tiffany. They were shipped quickly and well packed. TY!
chaosandhappiness 13/03/19 buyer positive Shipping was amazingly quick! Tiffany is an awesome person to work with.
Shannon 12/07/18 buyer positive I bought a kit from Tiffany. It arrived quickly and safely.
3 little monkeys 04/04/18 buyer positive Once again it was a pleasure to buy some kit heads from Tiffany! She's lovely to deal with and amazing communication!!! Thank you!!
3 little monkeys 29/03/18 buyer positive Tiffany is absolutely amazing to work with! Bought a kit head and it was shipped right away! Thanks for everything!!
Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah 02/11/17 buyer positive I bought a kit from Tiffany, her communication is excellent , shipping speed is ultra-fast. Kit is in perfect condition packaged well. I would gladly do business with Tiffany again any day thank you
Jonilyn 27/09/17 buyer positive I purchased a kit, and it arrived 2 days later. Thanks Tiffany!
KyleeCat S 13/08/17 buyer positive I love the items she sent me. I had agreed to a purchase for a friend of mine that is not on here. So, I ended up paying her for it because I had made a commitment to buy. However, she was kind enough to substitute the purchased item for another item that I liked and could use. I do believe that I purchased items from her in the past, and will definitely purchase from her in the future.
19debra 07/06/16 buyer positive Tiffany was wonderful to deal with.
Susy 09/05/16 buyer positive Thank you Tiffany for a smooth, wonderful transaction. So happy you were able to buy your first Kaye Wiggs BID. Definitely a pleasure to sell to Tiffany
Jonilyn 25/09/15 buyer positive I purchased a kit from her, and received it 2 days later! I'd definitely do business with her again!
HillaryB 14/04/15 buyer positive I bought some eyes, great transaction! Thanks!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 27/05/14 buyer positive Tiffany bought a kit.from me.
fast.payment and honest.
Thanks Tiffany
..I have shipped your kit
sugargliderus 10/10/13 buyer positive Thank you so much for buying mohair from me and for paying for it so fast. Thanks for a great transaction.
Carolyn

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.