Feedback of mtro

Positive Neutral Negative
39 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
_Melinda 12/04/16 buyer positive I sold a doll to this lovely lady and everything went perfectly! Would happily buy from or sell to her anytime! Thank you so much!!!
Julie 05/06/15 buyer positive Miriam is a fabulous seller to work with. I had a wonderful dolly transaction with her in all respects. Thanks again Miriam!
Shawndamom3 25/01/15 buyer positive Miriam purchased a silicone baby from me. She paid ever so quickly and with great communication. Enjoy!
Elle Rae 10/09/14 buyer positive Miriam bought a silicone baby from me, she paid right away and was a pleasure to work with! I would not hesitate to do business with her again.
Lenka MoravianBabies 03/08/14 buyer positive Miriam is an excellent customer, specific about what she wants. Was patient even when comms from our side weren't up 100%
tuckerk 20/07/14 buyer positive Miriam bought Carrie from me and was so lovely to deal with..........she paid quickly and let me know when she arrived...........Would deal with her anytime.........Hugs, kathy
Barbarasbabies 16/07/14 buyer positive Purchased an Michelle Fagan OOAK from me and was very pleasant to deal with and very fast payment...Thank so much!!!
Claudette 31/01/14 buyer positive great person to deal with.. paid right away and let me know when she arrived..Definitely a great buyer.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.