Feedback of Tinneke

Positive Neutral Negative
5 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Dion 10/03/16 buyer positive Awwww! My darling Harper Little Monkey arrived today and she is SOOO adorable! The doll itself is very well-made and her hair is absolutely divine......AND her Blue Fairy outfit??? Magnificent as always. Thank you to everyone who helped make my Little Lady so lovable and adorable!!
Love and Blessings, Dion
Susy 06/01/16 buyer positive My adorable Harper Turtle arrived today. She is from head to toe amazing. Her adorable outfit and accessories are beyond adorable. Super fast shipping too. Thank you so much. I just love her.
Dion 16/06/15 buyer positive I must sing Tinneke's and Hugo's praises once again. I just received my oh-so-darling Eli Israel and he is SO amazing! I love everything about him and I really think that he is THE most darling sleeping baby that I have ever owned. Thank you so much for your lovely creations. You make a lot of people smile including me!

Love and Hugs, Dion
Dion 15/10/14 buyer positive I just received My Teddy Noah today from Tinneke and Hugo and he is a gorgeous baby boy! So much love and effort went into making this little boy and it really shows! Thank you SO much to both of you for your wonderful talent, excellent communication and your kindness. I think so highly of both of you and I hope to buy many more of your beautiful babies! Love and Hugs, Dion
Dion 14/07/14 buyer positive I once again have had the lovely experience of adopting a darling silicone baby from Tinneke. My second Everlie is SO gorgeous, her outfit is divine and Tinneke and Hugo are wonderful to work with. I could not be happier! Thank you SO much, Tinneke for your talent in bringing Baby Grace to life and for being such a wonderful, delightful lady to work with.
Love and Hugs, Dion

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.