Feedback of Ryanne

Positive Neutral Negative
62 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Susy 16/10/13 seller positive I bought a silicone from Ryanne. He was well packed, arrived in perfect condition and promptly shipped. I love buying from Ryanne. Always a perfect transaction
Denise O 21/02/12 seller positive I bought Ryannes gorgeous Amelia by Claire Taylor from her. Ryanne was amazing. She let me do a short layaway and always responded to my messages promptly. When I paid her off Ryanne shipped her the next day and she arrives soooo fast. Wow what a gorgeous baby. She is just as perfect as Claires photos on her webiste. Thanks Ryanne!
Susan@childrenoftheheart 21/04/10 seller positive Ryanne is the type of customer/friend that I truly enjoy working with. Her payments are on time and she keeps in communication with you. Thank you Ryanne for a perfect transaction. Enjoy your sweet little girl. Hugs, Susan
Jamie in Utah 13/10/09 seller positive I bought a silicone baby from Ryanne and she is the best! She is perfect as a seller...she let me have a lay a way and shipped her immediately after the last payment. She was packed well and had an extra outfit. Thanks again!
Susy 21/05/09 seller positive I bought a silicone from Ryanne. The doll came well packed and Minty Mint!!! I just love buying from Ryanne. Perfect through and through
Thanks
Susy
MaryP 18/12/08 seller positive I bought Hevinly from Ryanne. She was wonderful to work with, and I couldn't be happier with the perfect baby I received. Thanks Ryanne for a great adoption experience.
CAROLES CAPE COD CONNECTION 19/10/08 seller positive Wonderful transaction with Ryanne. Bought a beautiful doll from her and it was packed perfectly. She was fantastic to work with, Highly recommend Ryanne.
~Valerie~Anne~ 13/09/08 seller positive Ryanne bought a doll from me and she is an exceptional person to deal with ~ trustworthy, great communicator, and all-around nice to deal with. Thanks, Ryanne; I hope to work with you again in the future.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.