Feedback of Ella1thequeen

Positive Neutral Negative
15 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile DonnaKelly 74 15/10/18 seller positive Michelle is a real sweetheart to work with...she pays as promised and communicates throughout the transaction. I would love to do business with her again. Enjoy that beautiful girl :)
Profile Susy 05/03/18 seller positive Maria adopted one of my Romie babies. She paid right away & let me know the doll arrived safely.
Thank you Maria
Profile Tracy Lorraine 24/02/18 seller positive I think this was our third dolly transaction. It’s always a pleasure. Enjoy your new sweetie!!
Profile Susanluvsbabies 17/07/17 seller positive What a pleasure to do business with. Did layaway and she paid regularly. Such an easy selling experience would work with her again. Glad you love her.
Profile Tracy Lorraine 27/01/16 buyer positive Another great transaction!! Thank you for your prompt payment & quick communication! So happy you love your new baby.
Profile Barbara L. 20/09/15 seller positive I had a really great transaction with Marie Michelle.
She bought a baby from me on a short layaway, and paid exactly as she promised she would. I would definitely do business with her again.
I hope she loves her new baby.
Profile alunaandy 23/05/15 buyer positive What a lovely lady Marie is to do an adoption with. She paid lightening quickly for the baby and it was fabulous to know that the baby was going to such a delighted mummy, makes the parting easier. Enjoy your new addition to the family. Lots of love Aluna x x x //(*-*)\\
Profile Tracy Lorraine 02/04/15 trade positive We had such a marvelous trade experience! Great communication & I'm thrilled with my new baby!! I would definitely do a dolly deal again in the future.
Profile bean 01/04/15 seller positive Bought a baby from me ..payed in full ... left me know when it arrived and what she thought of it ..
Hugs~Bean
Profile frannie 31/03/15 seller positive Michelle bought a silicone baby from me on layaway. She paid exactly like she said she would and let me know instantly when the baby arrived. Thank you so much Michelle!
Profile judyismyname 27/03/15 buyer positive Marie purchased a baby from me on layaway and she paid as she promised. Thank you for giving my sweet little baby a new home.
Profile DonnaB 24/03/15 buyer neutral Slow to pay as funds tied up and doesn't have the courtesy to let a person know the doll arrived
Profile MariaJose and Zu 21/03/15 buyer positive Marie Michelle bought a silicone baby from me and paid immediately, we had good communication and was very nice to deal with her. Thanks for everything, Marie
Profile Susanluvsbabies 27/12/14 seller positive She bought a doll from me and everything went great. Quick to pay and pleasure to deal with. Would do another one with her.
Profile nanas newborns 23/06/14 trade positive Marie and I made a trade for silicone dolls and all went very well. I would not hesitate to do a transaction with her again! Thanks Marie, I love my baby!!

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.