Feedback of Ella1thequeen

Positive Neutral Negative
15 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
DonnaKelly 74 15/10/18 seller positive Michelle is a real sweetheart to work with...she pays as promised and communicates throughout the transaction. I would love to do business with her again. Enjoy that beautiful girl :)
Susy 05/03/18 seller positive Maria adopted one of my Romie babies. She paid right away & let me know the doll arrived safely.
Thank you Maria
Tracy Lorraine 24/02/18 seller positive I think this was our third dolly transaction. It’s always a pleasure. Enjoy your new sweetie!!
Susanluvsbabies 17/07/17 seller positive What a pleasure to do business with. Did layaway and she paid regularly. Such an easy selling experience would work with her again. Glad you love her.
Tracy Lorraine 27/01/16 buyer positive Another great transaction!! Thank you for your prompt payment & quick communication! So happy you love your new baby.
Barbara L. 20/09/15 seller positive I had a really great transaction with Marie Michelle.
She bought a baby from me on a short layaway, and paid exactly as she promised she would. I would definitely do business with her again.
I hope she loves her new baby.
alunaandy 23/05/15 buyer positive What a lovely lady Marie is to do an adoption with. She paid lightening quickly for the baby and it was fabulous to know that the baby was going to such a delighted mummy, makes the parting easier. Enjoy your new addition to the family. Lots of love Aluna x x x //(*-*)\\
Tracy Lorraine 02/04/15 trade positive We had such a marvelous trade experience! Great communication & I'm thrilled with my new baby!! I would definitely do a dolly deal again in the future.
bean 01/04/15 seller positive Bought a baby from me ..payed in full ... left me know when it arrived and what she thought of it ..
Hugs~Bean
frannie 31/03/15 seller positive Michelle bought a silicone baby from me on layaway. She paid exactly like she said she would and let me know instantly when the baby arrived. Thank you so much Michelle!
judyismyname 27/03/15 buyer positive Marie purchased a baby from me on layaway and she paid as she promised. Thank you for giving my sweet little baby a new home.
DonnaB 24/03/15 buyer neutral Slow to pay as funds tied up and doesn't have the courtesy to let a person know the doll arrived
MariaJose and Zu 21/03/15 buyer positive Marie Michelle bought a silicone baby from me and paid immediately, we had good communication and was very nice to deal with her. Thanks for everything, Marie
Susanluvsbabies 27/12/14 seller positive She bought a doll from me and everything went great. Quick to pay and pleasure to deal with. Would do another one with her.
nanas newborns 23/06/14 trade positive Marie and I made a trade for silicone dolls and all went very well. I would not hesitate to do a transaction with her again! Thanks Marie, I love my baby!!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.