Feedback of Barbara in Nevada

Positive Neutral Negative
36 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
grandmasheryl 28/09/11 buyer positive Barbara purchased one of my knitted sets and paid asap. I would love to work with her again.
sachelo 03/01/11 buyer positive Barbara bought some kits from me and paid right away! Fantastic communication! A pleasure to work with!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 20/11/10 buyer positive I just bought a rooting stand from barbara...she must have sent as soon as I paid because it made the trip from Nevada to NY in less than two days! Thank you Barbara! Wonderful rooting helper!!!
Leesa 30/10/10 buyer positive Barbara bought my Bindi & Binki kits - fast payment and great communication. Thanks! Leesa
KimsAngelsInDiapers 09/08/10 buyer positive I bought a rooting helper from Barabara and it arrived quickly. Great communication , wouldnt hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you Barbara!
rorlen~lorraine 25/03/10 buyer positive Barbara answered my post in the wanted section and was an absolute delight to work with! She is so kind and considerate! I highly recommend Barbara! Thank you very much! Hugs-Lorraine
SandyL 13/05/09 buyer positive I bought a silicone doll from Barbara and she shipped the same day so it would arrive before Mother's Day. Very sweet person and would buy again!
nanas newborns 01/05/09 buyer positive I bought a silicone doll from Barbara and the sale went very well, would buy from her again in the future. She even included a Webkinz as an extra, nice touch! Nancy
LovinIt_Crystal 13/04/09 buyer positive I purchased a doll "kit" from Barbara and everything went Great..thank you!!
nanaglenna 07/04/09 buyer positive I purchased baby Ozzie from Barbara and he arrived in a timely manner and CUTE as can be. Thank you so much Barbara!
ClaireTaylorDolls 13/12/08 buyer positive Barbara bought an Adriana silicone kit from me; she paid instantly and was a joy to work with. Thank you so much Barbara; I would work with you anytime and recommend you to anyone.
Claire

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.