Feedback of CrystalP

Positive Neutral Negative
4 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile tovisbabies 05/08/16 seller positive Crystal bought a silicone doll from me on layaway, and she was excellent about payments and keeping in touch. We ended up working out a partial trade to both of our benefit and she paid the rest of it right on time!
Profile DianeLovesBabies 16/06/16 seller positive Crystal purchased my precious Willow. So glad she went to someone that will cherish her for a very long time. Crystal stayed in touch with me while making her payments. Let me know when the baby arrived and was a pleasure to do business with.
Profile Jenny5 02/04/15 buyer positive Crystal adopted a silicone baby from me, and was great to work with! She was prompt with all communication and paid immediately- I am so pleased to have a new dolly friend!!
Profile alunaandy 07/11/14 buyer positive Crystal adopted a baby from me and was brilliant. Communication was great and she let me know when baby arrived safe and sound. I have found a new friend. So glad he came to a home where I know he'll be spoilt! Lots of love Aluna x x //(*-*)\\