Feedback of Tiffeny

Positive Neutral Negative
52 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Pat in Alabama 19/02/19 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby outfits from me. She always pays fast and stays in touch. It is such a pleasure to work with her. She is one of the sweetest ladies on the forum. Thank you sweet friend. A+++++++++
Profile LilliputdreamsofSusan 29/11/18 seller neutral Tiffeny bought a whole heap of my baby knit sets and was an absolute dream to deal with. Paid exactly when she said she would and let me know as soon as her box of goodies had arrived.

I would happily deal with this lady again - thank you Tiffeny

Hugs
Susan
x
Profile Pat in Alabama 05/09/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought some more baby items from me. She is such a job to deal with. Always pays when she says that she will. She has great communication skills also. Can't say enough good things about her.A+++++++
Profile Pat in Alabama 13/08/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought several outfits from me. She paid just as she said she would. She is a delight to deal with. I would not hesitate to work a deal with her anytime. She is one of the sweetest ladies on this forum. A++++++++
Profile Jenny 06/08/18 seller positive This sweet lady has purchased from me several times! The communication is always wonderful and payment is always as promised! Awesome dollfan member.
Profile Jenny 24/04/18 seller positive This sweet doll fan friend bpught a partial kit, tummy plate, outfits and more from me! She is so wonderful to do business with. Regardless to whether you are buying, selling or trading with. She has a wonderful asset to doll fan.
Profile Pat in Alabama 25/03/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby outfits from me. She is a delight to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again anytime. She is such a sweet lady. Thank you Tiffeny. A+++++++++
Profile kristi 11/03/18 seller positive Nice transaction with Tiffeny. Easy to work with and recommended. Thank you!
Profile Jenny 17/01/18 seller positive This sweet lady has purchased clothing from me on numerous occasions. She pays as promised. Great communication! Thank you so much, my sweet friend!
Profile Pat in Alabama 14/07/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby items from me and paid very quickly. I can not say enough good things about her. She is a joy to do business with. Thank you Tiffeny. A++++++
Profile Shelby Lynn 11/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought a couple kits from me on layaway. She always paid exactly when she said she would and kept excellent communication. I would sell to her again in a heartbeat!
Profile Jenny 07/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought several outfits from me..She paid immediately and was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend doing business with her anytime. Wonderful Dollfan member.
Profile Joyce 07/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought an outfit from me and she was quick to pay and was a real pleasure to talk with. Hope we deal again.
Profile Pat in Alabama 04/10/16 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby blankets from me and paid lightening fast. Her communication was wonderful. I will gladly do business with her anytime. This transaction was flawless. Thank you Tiffeny.
Profile Debbie@TNGUN 28/05/16 seller positive I purchased box of pacifiers from Tiffeny and they are GREAT! I think she gave extra attention to my request and I'm quite pleased. They were an amazing price too.
Thanks Tiffeny!
Profile sherrybug 15/02/16 seller positive Tiffeny purchased a coat set from me. She paid fast. She is a sweet person to work with. THANK YOU Tiffeny. I recommend Tiffeny , you will enjoy working with her.
Hugs,
Sherry