Feedback of Tiffeny

Positive Neutral Negative
57 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Pat in Alabama 13/02/21 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby knits from me and the transaction was perfect as usual. It is always a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you again sweet friend.
Pat in Alabama 26/10/20 seller positive Tiffeny is such a sweet lady. She bought some baby items from me and always pays when she says she will. She is a joy to do dolly deals with. She stays in communication during the whole transaction. Thank you sweet friend.
Pat in Alabama 28/08/20 seller positive Tiffeny bought some more baby outfits from me. She paid just as she said that she would. She is such a sweet lady. I am always happy to deal with her. Thank you Tiffeny. A++++++
Pat in Alabama 19/02/19 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby outfits from me. She always pays fast and stays in touch. It is such a pleasure to work with her. She is one of the sweetest ladies on the forum. Thank you sweet friend. A+++++++++
Pat in Alabama 05/09/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought some more baby items from me. She is such a job to deal with. Always pays when she says that she will. She has great communication skills also. Can't say enough good things about her.A+++++++
Pat in Alabama 13/08/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought several outfits from me. She paid just as she said she would. She is a delight to deal with. I would not hesitate to work a deal with her anytime. She is one of the sweetest ladies on this forum. A++++++++
Jenny 06/08/18 seller positive This sweet lady has purchased from me several times! The communication is always wonderful and payment is always as promised! Awesome dollfan member.
Jenny 24/04/18 seller positive This sweet doll fan friend bpught a partial kit, tummy plate, outfits and more from me! She is so wonderful to do business with. Regardless to whether you are buying, selling or trading with. She has a wonderful asset to doll fan.
Pat in Alabama 25/03/18 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby outfits from me. She is a delight to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again anytime. She is such a sweet lady. Thank you Tiffeny. A+++++++++
kristi 11/03/18 seller positive Nice transaction with Tiffeny. Easy to work with and recommended. Thank you!
Jenny 17/01/18 seller positive This sweet lady has purchased clothing from me on numerous occasions. She pays as promised. Great communication! Thank you so much, my sweet friend!
Pat in Alabama 14/07/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby items from me and paid very quickly. I can not say enough good things about her. She is a joy to do business with. Thank you Tiffeny. A++++++
Shelby Lynn 11/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought a couple kits from me on layaway. She always paid exactly when she said she would and kept excellent communication. I would sell to her again in a heartbeat!
Jenny 07/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought several outfits from me..She paid immediately and was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend doing business with her anytime. Wonderful Dollfan member.
Joyce 07/04/17 seller positive Tiffeny bought an outfit from me and she was quick to pay and was a real pleasure to talk with. Hope we deal again.
Pat in Alabama 04/10/16 seller positive Tiffeny bought some baby blankets from me and paid lightening fast. Her communication was wonderful. I will gladly do business with her anytime. This transaction was flawless. Thank you Tiffeny.
Debbie@TNGUN 28/05/16 seller positive I purchased box of pacifiers from Tiffeny and they are GREAT! I think she gave extra attention to my request and I'm quite pleased. They were an amazing price too.
Thanks Tiffeny!
sherrybug 15/02/16 seller positive Tiffeny purchased a coat set from me. She paid fast. She is a sweet person to work with. THANK YOU Tiffeny. I recommend Tiffeny , you will enjoy working with her.
Hugs,
Sherry

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.