Feedback of ABabyC

Positive Neutral Negative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
LilliputdreamsofSusan 14/12/17 seller positive Anna adopted a little baby from me and we have waited for over a week with bated breathe for him to be delivered. The courier decided to send him 'the pretty way' but he eventually got to meet Anna today.
Thank you so much Anna paying so quickly and being so patient as we waited to him to arrive.
In this whole process I feel I have made a new dolly friend

Susan
xx
Suzanne 22/09/17 trade positive Anna and I made a trade and I am absolutely thrilled with my little Monkey! He came so nicely wrapped.. thanks so much <3
Rachie 24/06/17 buyer positive Anna bought a silicone doll from me, she paid quickly and was such a lovely lady to deal with, I would highly recommend Anna to anyone , thank you so much Anna x
MariaJose and Zu 25/02/17 seller positive Anna Christine bought a silicone doll from me and the communication was very good at all times. She also paid immediately and let me know that the doll had arrived well and she was happy with her. Thank you very much Anna.
Kim 19/02/16 buyer positive I bought some gorgeous mini knit outfits, layette's from Anna. They are so beautiful, communication and shipping were exceptional. Thanks Anna! <3

Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie SiebenFull Body Silicone B ...
2020-10-25 07:18:08SiliconeFor Sale4900 USD
Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie Siebe ...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.