Feedback of ElizebethM

Positive Neutral Negative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Kim 05/08/17 buyer positive I bought the sweetest little pair of booties and ballet slippers from Elizebeth. I love them so much. They are a perfect fit. So beautiful. Thanks Elizebeth <3
Profile Kathleens_foreverbabies 24/11/15 buyer positive I bought a darling pair of pink booties from Elizebeth, mailed very quickly. Thanks so much!
Profile nanaglenna 20/08/14 buyer positive I just purchased and received 5 of the most gorgeous baby bracelets from Elizabeth's daughter Sondra. She made them exactly to my specifications and the price was amazing! Thank you so much Elizabeth and Sondra! I love them.
Profile DianeLovesBabies 27/01/14 buyer positive I ordered a special order preemie outfit from Elizebeth and it arrived today. OMG, it is gorgeous and my Kam is going to look amazing in it. Perfect in every way and just what I wanted. Love to order from this sweet lady. Hugs, Diane
Profile Tracy Lorraine 24/07/13 buyer positive I bought a teeny little outfit from Elizebeth & it is perfection!! I'm amazed at the quality of an outfit that is soooo tiny!! Thank you!!!
Profile Grandma Cecelia 24/07/13 seller positive I bought a darling diaper set from Elizabeth, and I am extremely happy with it!! Her work is perfection and details are precious! This is a very nice lady and easy to work with. She shipped super fast and did everything she could to insure her customer was happy! There were absolutely no problems with this transaction and it was a joy. I will be back, Elizabeth, to add more of your wonderful work. Thanks!
Profile Susanluvsbabies 22/05/13 buyer positive Can't say enough about her. When looking for a hat and booties for my Eagles resin, Elizebeth asked for the measurements and made a set at a great price. Thanks and love doing business with her.
Profile shelvyjj 05/04/13 buyer positive I just got the sweetest little croched outfit and it is beautifully done. Elizebeth is so nice to deal with.
Profile Tracy Lorraine 11/02/13 buyer positive I needed some teeny booties for my momma's little monkey boys & this sweet lady made me three pair! They are perfect & were shipped so quickly that it was hard for me to believe she had time to make them!! Thank you!!!
Profile Judith19 29/06/12 buyer positive I have a beautiful bonnet and booties for my new baby thanks to Elizebeth~~thank you so much~~such wonderful work~~~~These very nice items add so much to our babies~~~
Profile nanaslilblossoms 08/06/12 buyer positive I bought 4 pr. of mary jane style booties from Elizavbeth and was so happy to get them all the same style.
she does very nice work and they look lovely on my babies.
Nice to buy from.
Thank you so much,
Nancy J. Breese
Profile DianeLovesBabies 29/05/12 buyer positive I received the diaper set today and it is precious! Thank you so much Elizabeth for your attention to detail and fast shipping. I will be back for more soon. Hugs,
Diane
Profile Sandis Doll House 21/01/12 seller positive Elizabeth did me a pair of custom booties and they arrived SUPER fast and SUPER awesome. I dearly love this lady's work and she is such a joy to work with. Elizabeth, my cold footed baby and I THANK you once again. Biggest dolly hugs, Sandi
Profile Sandis Doll House 06/11/11 seller positive I bought the most gorgeous outfit from Elizabeth. Her work is absolutely amazing and she is a honey of a person. She went above what most sellers do and I am pleased as punch with her. Elizabeth you are AWESOME!!! Many, many dolly hugs!
Profile Janetnfl 11/10/11 buyer positive I purchased an absolutely gorgeous crocheted dress set from Elizebeth, and it arrived today. When I opened it, it honestly took my breath away. I have never seen anything so wellmade and perfect. Thank you so much, and I can't wait to have more. Janet
Profile ClaireTaylorDolls 31/08/11 buyer positive I bought a beautiful crochet outfit from Elizabeth and she was a pleasure to work with she shipped super fast and her work is so beautiful. Thanks Elizabeth.
Profile Dottie in Virginia 18/08/11 buyer positive I purchased two pantaloons from Elizebeth. They are extremely nice, and I could not be more pleased. Elizebeth was wonderful to deal with and I would repeat in a heartbeat and recommend her to everyone. Thanks ou so much, Elizebeth.
Profile DianeLovesBabies 05/08/11 buyer positive I purchased a gorgeous crochet outfit from Elizabeth and I adore it and the one who made it. Elizabeth your work is perfection! Thanks you so much, Diane
Profile brendastamper 13/04/11 trade positive eautiful little set will be buying more and super fast shipping thanks dear hugggs Brenda
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 03/09/10 buyer positive I bought several pairs of beautiful booties made by Elizebeth. Her work is impeccable! She keeps in touch with you the whole time and ships quickly. I highly recommend her work! Thanks again for another great transaction.
Profile Judith19 01/06/10 trade positive I traded a doll kit for some very beautiful crocheted items. Elizebeth sent them quickly and they are so pretty on the babies. Thank you so much~~~