Feedback of ElizebethM

Positive Neutral Negative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Grandma Cecelia 24/07/13 seller positive I bought a darling diaper set from Elizabeth, and I am extremely happy with it!! Her work is perfection and details are precious! This is a very nice lady and easy to work with. She shipped super fast and did everything she could to insure her customer was happy! There were absolutely no problems with this transaction and it was a joy. I will be back, Elizabeth, to add more of your wonderful work. Thanks!
Sandis Doll House 21/01/12 seller positive Elizabeth did me a pair of custom booties and they arrived SUPER fast and SUPER awesome. I dearly love this lady's work and she is such a joy to work with. Elizabeth, my cold footed baby and I THANK you once again. Biggest dolly hugs, Sandi
Sandis Doll House 06/11/11 seller positive I bought the most gorgeous outfit from Elizabeth. Her work is absolutely amazing and she is a honey of a person. She went above what most sellers do and I am pleased as punch with her. Elizabeth you are AWESOME!!! Many, many dolly hugs!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.