Feedback of LynnW

Positive Neutral Negative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile abailey575 21/08/18 buyer positive I purchased Lynn’s gorgeous Atticus and I couldn’t be happier!! Beautiful box opening and Lynn is just the sweetest. Thanks Lynn!!
Profile abailey575 02/05/18 buyer positive I purchased Miss Maddie from Lynn and she is an absolute joy to work with. Great communication, beautiful baby and such a sweetheart! Thanks Lynn 😊😊
Profile Inspired_Rebecca 30/03/18 buyer positive I purchased a silicone doll from Lynn and it was an amazing experience. The communication was excellent. The box opening was awesome and the doll was well protected. I'm so glad to have Maylee in my collection again and just love her to bits. Thank you, Lynn :)
Profile Jasmin 02/03/18 seller positive Lynn adopted a FBS baby from me ! Payment was made right away!

Lynn is very friendly and was an absolute joy to deal with ! She let me know when baby arrived safe and sound !

Thank you so much Lynn for a wonderful transaction !

Hugs, Jasmin
Profile Steph92 19/12/17 buyer positive Lynn was so lovely and accommodating. Shipping was prompt, box packing was incredible, communication was great and overall an awesome experience!! Not to mention I feel like I own such a precious piece of Lynn’s Nursery :-) would definitely recommend!!!
Profile NiSchi 28/09/17 seller positive Lynn is just the SWEETEST lady to deal with, she paid superfast and we had a fabulous communication all the time !! I can highly recommend dear Lynn to everyone, she is such a pleasure to do dolly business with !! :-) THANK YOU my dear Lynn and enjoy your new little baby girl !!
HUGS - Nicole
Profile judyismyname 11/08/17 seller positive Lynn adopted a silicone baby from me and the transaction was flawless. She paid as promised and her communication was fantastic. She let me know that the baby had arrived safely <3
I would not hesitate to recommend Lynn to others. Enjoy your baby Lynn xxxx
Profile MariaJose and Zu 30/06/17 seller positive Lynn bought a silicone doll from me and can say that at all times was a pleasure doing business with her. She is a very kind and charming lady. The communication was immediate and constant at all times as also was immediate the payment. She also let me know that the doll had arrived and that she was happy with it.
It would be a pleasure to do business again with her.
Thanks for everything dear Lynn.
Profile Jenna_littleonesonly 29/06/17 seller positive Fast payment, great communication. I hope you enjoy him.
Profile Ida 18/05/17 seller positive Lynn purchased several acrylic paints from me, she paid immediately,
and, she was very nice, in all the transaction. I recommend her as an excellent buyer.
Thank you Lynn.
Profile Joanne mum of 5 20/04/17 seller positive Lynn purchased a reborn of me she paid right away and is lovely to work with .thankyou so much for trusting me to buy of as it is a bit stressfull when buying from Uk .Enjoy your reborn love jo xxx
Profile Joanne mum of 5 28/02/17 seller positive Lynn brought a reborn of me she paid right away and was a pleasure to work with thankyou so much for buying my reborn and enjoy ..love jo xx

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.