Feedback of Deb17

Positive Neutral Negative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Kim Carpenter 05/07/18 buyer positive It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end! Through all of my questions to receiving this precious bundle this afternoon Deb17 was patient and kind. The box opening was beautiful and you could tell great care was taken of this sweet baby doll. Thank you so much for your patience and such a wonderful experience 😊.
Profile Julie 11/04/18 buyer positive I had a lovely dolly transaction with Deb. She was super to work with in all regards. Thanks again Deb!
Profile Pat in Alabama 07/03/18 seller positive Deb ordered a hand decorated little shirt from me. She paid immediately. She stayed in constant contact. I can't say enough good things about her. Thank you Deb. A++++++++
Profile avrilm 01/12/17 seller positive Deb bought a baby outfit from me..
She paid super fast ..great communication.. I would deal with Deb again anytime..great transaction
Profile Nikki H 17/11/17 seller positive Deb ordered a custom reborn from me and was a joy to create for! She is any artist's dream customer! I am thankful for having the opportunity to create for her and would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you Deb!!
Profile Jenny 15/05/17 seller positive Deb bought a precious baby from me! She was a pleasure to do business with. The entire transaction was flawless! I had the honor of selling her her very first reborn doll ever! Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend doing business with her anytime!
Profile diannanewburn 27/04/16 seller positive Thank you for the great dolly transaction. Enjoy!