Feedback of Lauraslilone

Positive Neutral Negative
27 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Nichols73 19/03/19 buyer positive Just received my beautiful wonderful fantastic Pippa. Thank you sooo much. Just wonderful (as always)!!!
Nichols73 07/01/19 buyer positive Just received my baby boy very cute. Thank you soo much! Packed and shipping quickly and perfectly.just great!!!
Nichols73 03/09/18 buyer positive Received adalaide this weekend.didnt have time to open box till last night. But what a cutie pie.! Thank you Laura.
LovinIt_Crystal 24/06/18 buyer positive I bought an adorable silicone from Laura and everything went perfectly!Thank you!
Tiffanynv 13/03/18 buyer positive I purchased a custom reborn from Laura. She did a wonderful job on him! He’s as cute as can be! Sent him in an adorable outfit! I would not hesitate to purchase from Laura again. Thank you so much Laura, it was a pleasure working with you! 😊☺️
Sandie Girl 02/03/18 buyer positive I just adopted the very sweet Eirlys from Laura. Great communication - a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Laura.
Pat in Alabama 13/02/18 seller positive Laura bought some baby items from me and she is a delight to work with. She paid quickly and her communication was great. Can't say enough good things about her. I look forward to our next transaction. A++++++++++
DollyBabeChris 19/01/18 seller positive Laura purchased some clothing from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you, Laura!
MelissaAnn 19/12/17 seller positive Laura purchased a kit from me.. Paid quickly & was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much Ms. Laura! Baby Huggies, Meli :)
Jenny 13/11/17 buyer positive Thanks again for another precious baby
chelle77 14/10/17 seller positive Quick payment~great transaction!
Thank you!
sallybabyofmine 20/09/17 buyer positive Laura was awesome to deal with. I purchased one of her babies and she was great at communicating and sending him off right away. He was well packed with a nice variety of clothing. I would definitely do business with Laura again any time. Thanks so much Laura!
Nichols73 26/07/17 buyer positive Just bought baby calliope . She arrived today as lovely as I'd hoped. It was a pleasure to do business with Laura. I'm both very grateful and pleased.
Rosemary 12/07/17 seller positive I sold a doll to Laura and she was so nice. Great communication, fast payment. She was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Laura.
Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive I bought a painted kit from Laura... Absolutely adorable.....Fast shipping, great transaction again!
Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive and I purchased another baby from Laura....fast shipping, great communication, and a pleasure to do business with Laura......
Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive I adopted a precious baby from Laura... SHIPPING WAS SUPER FAST! TRANSACTION WAS GREAT!
Nichols73 26/05/17 buyer positive Just purchased penny blick from Laura at an amazing price ! Gorgeous, beyond reasonable, fast shipping, what more can you ask for? Thank you once again.
Jenny 26/04/17 buyer positive Adopted a precious baby from.Laura! She is the sweetest DF member. She is great with communication, she ships out extremely fast and is wonderful to work with.
Jonilyn 24/04/17 buyer positive Another perfect transaction! Thanks Laura!
BiancasBabies 11/02/17 seller positive I recently purchased a baby from Laura and it was a great transaction. She was wonderful to communicate with and I would highly recommend her as a seller.
Jonilyn 18/12/16 buyer positive She is a wonderful seller, I would buy from her again.
Jenny 02/11/16 buyer positive Bought another baby from Laura and everything went beautifully.
penny 07/10/16 buyer positive I bought a set of silicone paints & everything went good. can't wait to try them. t.y.
Jenny 26/09/16 buyer positive I purchased the cutest baby ( big baby) from Laura! She shipped immediately and was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended
Dion 24/05/16 trade positive I had the pleasure if doing a lovely trade with Laura. The only glitch was the USPS that took 7 days for Priority mail to get Laura's baby home : (. She was patient and kind and sent me such a darling baby boy with an adorable wardrobe. Thank you so much, Laura. You were wonderful to trade with! Hugs and Blessings, Dion

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.