Feedback of Lauraslilone

Positive Neutral Negative
27 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Nichols73 19/03/19 buyer positive Just received my beautiful wonderful fantastic Pippa. Thank you sooo much. Just wonderful (as always)!!!
Profile Nichols73 07/01/19 buyer positive Just received my baby boy very cute. Thank you soo much! Packed and shipping quickly and perfectly.just great!!!
Profile Nichols73 03/09/18 buyer positive Received adalaide this weekend.didnt have time to open box till last night. But what a cutie pie.! Thank you Laura.
Profile LovinIt_Crystal 24/06/18 buyer positive I bought an adorable silicone from Laura and everything went perfectly!Thank you!
Profile Tiffanynv 13/03/18 buyer positive I purchased a custom reborn from Laura. She did a wonderful job on him! He’s as cute as can be! Sent him in an adorable outfit! I would not hesitate to purchase from Laura again. Thank you so much Laura, it was a pleasure working with you! 😊☺️
Profile Sandie Girl 02/03/18 buyer positive I just adopted the very sweet Eirlys from Laura. Great communication - a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Laura.
Profile Pat in Alabama 13/02/18 seller positive Laura bought some baby items from me and she is a delight to work with. She paid quickly and her communication was great. Can't say enough good things about her. I look forward to our next transaction. A++++++++++
Profile DollyBabeChris 19/01/18 seller positive Laura purchased some clothing from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you, Laura!
Profile MelissaAnn 19/12/17 seller positive Laura purchased a kit from me.. Paid quickly & was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much Ms. Laura! Baby Huggies, Meli :)
Profile Jenny 13/11/17 buyer positive Thanks again for another precious baby
Profile chelle77 14/10/17 seller positive Quick payment~great transaction!
Thank you!
Profile sallybabyofmine 20/09/17 buyer positive Laura was awesome to deal with. I purchased one of her babies and she was great at communicating and sending him off right away. He was well packed with a nice variety of clothing. I would definitely do business with Laura again any time. Thanks so much Laura!
Profile Nichols73 26/07/17 buyer positive Just bought baby calliope . She arrived today as lovely as I'd hoped. It was a pleasure to do business with Laura. I'm both very grateful and pleased.
Profile Rosemary 12/07/17 seller positive I sold a doll to Laura and she was so nice. Great communication, fast payment. She was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Laura.
Profile Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive I bought a painted kit from Laura... Absolutely adorable.....Fast shipping, great transaction again!
Profile Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive and I purchased another baby from Laura....fast shipping, great communication, and a pleasure to do business with Laura......
Profile Jenny 12/07/17 buyer positive I adopted a precious baby from Laura... SHIPPING WAS SUPER FAST! TRANSACTION WAS GREAT!
Profile Nichols73 26/05/17 buyer positive Just purchased penny blick from Laura at an amazing price ! Gorgeous, beyond reasonable, fast shipping, what more can you ask for? Thank you once again.
Profile Jenny 26/04/17 buyer positive Adopted a precious baby from.Laura! She is the sweetest DF member. She is great with communication, she ships out extremely fast and is wonderful to work with.
Profile Jonilyn 24/04/17 buyer positive Another perfect transaction! Thanks Laura!
Profile BiancasBabies 11/02/17 seller positive I recently purchased a baby from Laura and it was a great transaction. She was wonderful to communicate with and I would highly recommend her as a seller.
Profile Jonilyn 18/12/16 buyer positive She is a wonderful seller, I would buy from her again.
Profile Jenny 02/11/16 buyer positive Bought another baby from Laura and everything went beautifully.
Profile penny 07/10/16 buyer positive I bought a set of silicone paints & everything went good. can't wait to try them. t.y.
Profile Jenny 26/09/16 buyer positive I purchased the cutest baby ( big baby) from Laura! She shipped immediately and was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended
Profile Dion 24/05/16 trade positive I had the pleasure if doing a lovely trade with Laura. The only glitch was the USPS that took 7 days for Priority mail to get Laura's baby home : (. She was patient and kind and sent me such a darling baby boy with an adorable wardrobe. Thank you so much, Laura. You were wonderful to trade with! Hugs and Blessings, Dion

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.