Feedback of noelle5845

Positive Neutral Negative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Tracy Lorraine 15/02/18 seller positive Noelle purchased one of my reborn toddlers. She paid immediately & we had great communication throughout the process. Thank you, Noelle. Enjoy your new sweetheart.
Profile Judith19 17/04/17 seller positive Noelle purchased "Mary Ann" from me after seeing her on DF. She paid immediately and was a pleasure to work with. I have been so lucky to have wonderful ladies to work with and Noelle is no exception~~~Thank you so much~~~~
Profile DianeLovesBabies 12/10/16 seller positive I sold a silicone baby to Noelle and could not have asked for a better transaction. Noelle is a wonderful lady to sell a baby or anything to. She pays immediately and you can trust her to do what she says she is going to do. I highly recommend her to everyone.
Profile Junie 20/08/16 seller positive Noelle bought a blanket from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. You were a joy to meet and work with Noelle. Thanks ever so much...Hugs...June
Profile LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS 01/08/16 trade positive Noelle purchased a reborn from me and it went very well. Thanks!
Profile Dion 07/07/16 seller positive I had the lovely pleasure of adopting out a baby to Noelle. She was THE perfect buyer...made her mind up quickly, paid at the speed of light, and had perfect communication all the way. Awesome! She let me know that her new baby arrived safely and that she loves her. Noelle, thank you so much for adopting this baby. I want everyone to know that you are a wonderful addition to our DF community. I would highly recommend you to others.
Hugs and Blessings, Dion