Feedback of Pooh1998

Positive Neutral Negative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile KrisC 11/12/17 seller positive Amy bought a doll from me and was a delight to work with. She was so sweet and easy to communicate with. She let me know when her baby arrived and how she loved him. I thoroughly enjoyed our transaction and would love to work with Amy again and again!
THANK YOU AMY!!!!!
Profile Elle Rae 17/11/17 trade positive Amy and I did a partial trade and it worked out great! She had great communication, shipped out promptly, and was wonderful to work with. I would be happy to buy, sell or trade with Amy again any time ♡
Profile dianareed 09/11/17 seller positive Amy bought a doll from me and she was a pleasure to do business with. She paid immediately and she had great communication. She's a lovely person. Thank you, Amy!
Profile deborahsdarlings 28/10/17 seller positive Amy bought a baby from me and paid right away. She also was quick and pleasant with her responses. Great to do business with!
Profile Lauraslilone 20/09/17 buyer positive Perfect baby. He shipped fast and arrived safe.
Profile Doll4Sara 15/08/17 buyer positive FB Emerie is a beautiful baby as described & super fast shipping Amy is amazing! Thank you
Profile Doll4Sara 15/08/17 buyer positive Very happy with my purchase Angel partial sculpt as described, super fast shipping. Thank you so much!
Profile Nichols73 10/08/17 buyer positive Just received my tiny bundle of joy. Wonderful transaction. All around great baby and seller. Thank you.
Profile Shawndamom3 28/07/16 seller positive Amy purchased a silicone doll from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
Profile Brandi 27/07/16 seller positive Amy bought my sweet Elliott Lucas and the transaction was wonderful from beginning to end. Great buyer!!! Enjoy your sweet boy and thank you so much.

Hugs,
Brandi
Profile judyismyname 08/07/16 seller positive Amy bought a sweet silicone baby from me and she paid right away. She let me know right away that she had arrived safely. Amy was a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend her to others without hesitation .
Enjoy your precious baby <3 hugs
Profile Jenny 22/06/16 seller positive Amy bought a silicone baby from me that I was selling! She paid immediately and let me know how much she loved the baby and that she had arrived safely! I would highly recommend doing business with her anytime! Great communication and a super great transaction!