Feedback of ShawnY

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Angelicabeb 26/03/18 buyer positive I adopted a sweet baby from Shawn. Wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thank you so much for my new baby Shawn 😉
Profile Angelicabeb 09/04/18 buyer positive I adopted another baby from Shawn. The baby is simply adorable!
Thank you so much again for another wonderful transaction! ♥️
Profile cookielover 19/03/18 buyer positive More than positive -- working with Shawn was spectacular! I purchased Micha Helland from her and the whole process was wonderfully easy and Micha is a dream come true for me. Don't hesitate to deal with Shawn - one of the best.
Profile KimbysBabyBugs32 19/03/18 buyer positive Shawn was absolutely fabulous to work with! I bought Elliot Lucas from her and she packaged him so wonderfully and sent him with many beautiful things. He arrived quickly and was in pristine condition! Would definitely purchase from her again. Thank you very much!
Profile Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah 23/03/18 buyer positive I bought a lovely reborn baby from Shawn and it was a wonderful experience. The doll was better than I could have hoped for, the shipping speed was super fast. She boxed the doll up the day I paid and shipped right away. She packaged him super well and he had extra goodies. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process. I will gladly do business with Shawn again any day, she is a Lovely person. Thank you :)