Feedback of Doll4Sara

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Dion 26/01/19 seller positive Lovely Sara adopted a silicone baby from me and was a delight to work with. She has wonderful communication skills, pays at the speed of light and lets you know when her baby is home. Thank you, Sara, you are a wonderful DF member and a new Friend, too! I would love to work with you any time!!

Love and Hugs, Dion
Profile Tracy MS 10/08/18 seller positive Sara is a lovely lady, she bought a baby from me and paid immediately.. we have had great communication throughout transaction
Profile Tracy Lorraine 29/04/18 seller positive Sara purchased one of my silicone dolls on layaway. It was a wonderful transaction with prompt communication & timely payments. Thanks Sara! Enjoy your new sweetie!
Profile Steph92 21/03/18 buyer positive I bought emerie Mei from Sara (my very first silicone doll), she was very prompt in her responses to me via email and politely put up with all my questions and worries. She gave me all the photos I asked for, she did not hesitate and treated me so nicely throughout. Her box opening was great and she put in so much effort which was much appreciated. Overall I think I also made a dolly friend in the end and I am so happy to have made this purchase with Sara. Great seller!
Profile Pat in Alabama 12/02/18 seller positive Sara bought a baby outfit from me. She paid lightening fast. Great communication. I can't say enough good things about her. I look forward to our next transaction. A+++++++++++
Profile Pooh1998 21/09/17 seller positive Great buyer! Fast payment!
Profile Pooh1998 11/08/17 buyer positive Great buyer, prompt payment, sweet as can be!
Profile DAUGHTERcindyBABY 01/01/17 buyer positive Bought a sili baby from Sara on layaway. Wonderful transaction! Super box opening. So many goodies! Shipped super fast. Awesome baby, just beautiful. Highly recommend. Thanks again Sara