Feedback of Nichols73

Positive Neutral Negative
34 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS 03/06/19 trade positive Such a dear sweet person! I hope to deal with again in the future!
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 20/09/18 trade neutral Jeannette bought minis from me. Transaction was spotless. Would highly recommend! Very pleasant and great to do business with!
Profile Rachie 20/09/18 trade positive Jeannette bought two dolls from me, paid straight away, what a lovely sweet lady to deal with, thank you for buying from me x
Profile Adrie336 29/09/17 trade positive Jeannette and I traded silicone dollies. Everything went super-smooth and we both love our new babies! Thanks so much for everything!
Profile JanelleMarie 14/04/17 trade positive Had a lovely transaction with Jeanette! She purchased an Ooak baby from me. She was just wonderful to work with and let me know as soon as the baby arrived! Thank you so very much, I look forward to working you again!!! Hugs!!! xxxx
Profile MariaJose and Zu 04/04/17 trade positive Jeannette bought an ooak from me and was very friendly at all times, the communication was very good, paid right away and let me know she was happy with the baby.
I would like to have business with Susan again. Thank you very much.