Feedback of sabrinavd

Positive Neutral Negative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile EmilyRose2789 17/01/19 buyer positive I bought a prototype baby from Sabrina. I absolutely love her! Sabrina sent her with all of her things from the pictures. It really made it that much more special. Her box opening was lovely and the doll was packaged well. Overall, an amazing experience, I would love to buy from her again!
Profile NiSchi 19/07/18 buyer positive I you ever wish to make the MOST PERFECT and MOST AMAZING dolly deal with one of the loveliest person than don`t hesitate to work with Sabrina, OMG I bought a FBS Baby from her and she has been so wonderful to work with, shipped the baby super super fast with so many goodies and lovely things, she even sent me pictures of the wrapping process...I really couldn`t be HAPPIER !!!! Thank you again so very much Sabrina, you are amazing !!!! Big HUGS - Nicole
Profile Gabriele 19/07/18 seller positive I sold a silicone baby to Sabrina. It was a simple and pleasant transaction. Good communication and superfast payment. She is an honorable lady and I would always sell something to her again.Thank you so much Sabrina
Profile dolllover 08/06/18 buyer positive He was even more beautiful in real life. Great packaging, amazing clothes. Really friendly person, would buy again ;-)
Profile Marina Blue 29/05/18 seller positive Pleasant transaction. Sold a silicone doll to Sabrina and she was great in every stage. Great communication and instant payment. It was my pleasure to deal with such a nice lady. Highly recommend :)
Profile dolllover 28/02/18 buyer positive Thank you for the very fast shipping. Also thanks for the nice box opening! I love my new silicone baby boy :-)
Profile Tracy Lorraine 28/10/17 buyer positive Thank you for a wonderful dolly deal. I love my new baby girl. Hugs!