Feedback of Sandie Girl

Positive Neutral Negative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Tiffanynv 09/08/18 buyer positive I purchased a silicone from Sandra. Everything went very smoothly, shipped fast, packaged nicely, communication was great. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase again. :0)
Profile TinyGifts_Helena 16/06/18 seller positive Sandie purchased a baby from me, and she was very lovely to work with. Super friendly, and very patient. Paid her layaway promptly, and was just overall great to work with. Would do business with again. Enjoy your little boy. <3
Profile chelle77 28/05/18 seller positive Sandie is such a pleasure to do business with! She adopted one of my babies and paid on time without ever having to be asked .Very sweet lady~would sell to Sandie again in a heartbeat!
Profile sherrybug 18/05/18 seller positive I painted a silicone kit for Sandie. She is a dream to work with. Great communication. I would recommend Sandie 100%. Thank You Sandie
Profile JanelleMarie 25/04/18 trade positive Sandie has adopted two of my babies, now, the second being a trade and I couldn't be happier! My baby is just wonderful and Sandie is the just the sweetest lady! I would not hesitate to work with her again in any capacity xxx I do wish she was closer, we'd have dolly-dates!!! Enjoy your babies and thank you for everything!
Profile Lauraslilone 01/03/18 seller positive Wonderful transaction. Enjoy your baby.
Profile Kathleens_foreverbabies 12/02/18 seller positive Sandie adopted a baby girl from me, we had some problems with transportation but she was so nice through out. A sweet lady that I would gladly do business with again :o)
Profile JanelleMarie 27/01/18 seller positive Sandie adopted a baby from my nursery, and I couldn't have asked for more! Everything worked out perfectly and she let me know as soon as he arrived! I was honored to have the opportunity to add to your reborn family! <3 Thank you! <3
Profile Jenny 23/12/17 seller positive This sweet lady adopted a sweet baby from me! She paid immediately and the communication was wonderful! I highly recommend doing business with this sweet lady!
Profile deannea 28/11/17 seller positive Wow. What an absolutely wonderful lady. I am so happy Saskia found her home with you. Sandra was so lovely to work with. Thank you!
Profile Heidilynn 14/09/17 buyer positive Thank you,such a nice person , and so easy going, purchased babies from her, they are beautiful !!
Profile Leesa 07/09/17 seller positive I have had a perfectly lovely transaction with Sandie. She purchased a baby from me and we have watched the baby travel to her new home. She let me know as soon as she arrived. I would not hesitate to do dolly business with her again. A+++ Leesa
Profile realisticbabydollsbyjosefinamedina 23/08/17 seller positive I'm very grateful to Sandra for adopting my baby doll, Bronwyn. She is a person of beautiful feelings, and is very reliable.I hope to hear from you again soon, thank you once again, hugs! A+++++++ buyer+ great communication.
Profile deborahsdarlings 10/08/17 seller positive Sandie bought s baby from me. She paid right away. Communication was prompt and pleasant. Great to do business with.