Feedback of Heidilynn

Positive Neutral Negative
4 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Carolr 03/07/18 seller positive Heidilynn bought a reborn from me. Great communication. Paid quickly. Great Buyer!
Profile DianeLovesBabies 15/06/18 seller positive Heidi purchased a reborn from me and was a dream to work with. I highly recommend her to everyone. Hope you enjoy your baby when she arrives Heidi.....
Profile Kim Carpenter 07/05/18 buyer positive I recently purchased sweet baby Derrick by Julie Molloy from Heidi. It was a fantastic experience. She communicated in great detail pictures and all information. She also went above and beyond to get this sweet baby sent of the same day she received payment. Today this beautiful baby arrived and he was exactly as explained. A beautiful box opening and so many extras it was incredible. I would not hesitate to buy another baby from her. A+++ Amazing!
Profile Sandie Girl 14/09/17 seller positive Heidi recently purchased my two silicone babies from me and was a dream to deal with. Great communication and although she set up a layaway, full payment was made within days. Thanks again and enjoy you new family! A+++