Feedback of LadyFortuna

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
JanelleMarie 19/02/18 seller positive Cathy bought a kit from me and she was lovely to work with! She let me know as soon as the kit arrived :) I look forward to working with her again!
sugargliderus 12/12/17 buyer positive Fast payment great communication. Sorry you had to pay custom fees of 15$ but I have no control over what custom fees you have to pay in your country. I bent over backwards to keep you under the payment cap you asked Not sure what ( something to be mindful of next time means.)
SharonL 25/09/17 seller positive Cathy bought a Pixie Brown kit from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend her. Thank you so much, Cathy.

SharonL
protopLANEt 19/09/17 seller positive Cathy is a fantastic buyer and a credit to DollFan! I had a very pleasant transaction with her and I recommend her highly. Excellent communication and she let me know when the doll I sold her arrived safely. Thank you Cathy and I hope that you enjoy baby Addison/Adam!
cyndig77 16/09/17 seller positive I just finished a custom alteration project for Cathy. She was great to work with! She was available for communication and payed promptly as soon as I finished the project! I can hardly wait to see if this little romper fits her baby now! I would gladly work with her again!
englishjan 20/08/17 buyer positive LADYFORTUNA BOUGHT AMERICUS KIT FROM ME. PAID PROMPLY. CREDIT TO DOLLFAN. THANK YOU.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.