Feedback of Shell58

Positive Neutral Negative
18 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Barbara L. 07/10/19 seller positive Michele bought a doll from me and was great! She paid quickly and we had very good communication. The doll arrived and she let me know she is happy with her and left great feedback for me . Thanks Michele!
Profile Tracy Lorraine 24/03/19 seller positive It was a wonderful experience selling Addie to Michele! Perfect from start to finish. Thank you! Enjoy your new baby.♥️
Profile Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah 03/01/19 buyer positive I bought an Adorable hat from Michele and it was a wonderful experience. Michelle is Great at keeping in touch and she shipped super fast, wrapped the hat beautifully and is such a sweet person. I will gladly buy from her again. Thank you :)
Profile Barbydoll 17/11/18 buyer positive Received a lovely preemie dress & bloomers outfit from Michelle. It was just as described & in perfect shape & she shipped it super fast!!! Would recommend doing dolly transactions with Michelle anytime! Thanks So Much, Michelle!!!
Profile Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah 30/08/18 buyer positive I bought a fur blanket from Michele and it was a Wonderful experience! The fur was even better than I hoped, she wrapped it beautifully and shipping was incredibly fast. Michele is super nice to work with and I will gladly buy from her again anytime. Thank you :)
Profile Shannon 21/07/18 buyer positive The items I bought from Michele arrived quickly and safely packed. TY!
Profile DMKreiser 19/07/18 buyer positive I bought several items from her and she sent it sooooooooooo fast!! Love her!
Profile Marianna1964 02/07/18 seller positive Michele bought back Nina from me and paid right away amazing Lady to do business with ❤❤❤ Thank you Michele 😘

Hugs
Heather ❤
Profile Marianna1964 09/04/18 buyer positive I bought a beautiful Next hooded fleece coat from Michele and it arrived super fast ☺ I highly recommend Michele to do business with great communication and awesome personality ☺
Thank you
Michele
Profile Tracy Lorraine 13/02/18 buyer positive I bought a lovely little knit set from Michelle. It arrived super quick & is brand new as promised.
Profile Marianna1964 08/02/18 buyer positive I bought an absolutely beautiful reborn Nina from Michele and she arrived in record time and was absolutely a dream come true box opening Michele sent so many beautiful and adorable outfits with her 💗💗
I would buy sell or trade with Michele in a heartbeat anytime ☺💗💗
Profile Jenny 02/02/18 buyer positive I purchased the most beautiful two-piece will back dress with matching bloomers. This precious outfit was shipped fast and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend doing business with the sweet doll fan member anytime!
Profile georgeanne 26/10/17 buyer positive I bought the most darling brand new Halloween outfit from Michele. It is in perfect condition and arrived quickly. I will not hesitate to buy from Michele in the future she kept in touch with me all the way. Thank you Michele for a flawless transaction.
Profile Jenny5 04/10/17 buyer positive I purchased an adorable outfit from Michele- she is lovely to work with- great communication, sweet items and prompt shipping!
Profile Jenny 29/09/17 seller positive Michele purchased a precious baby I was selling for a fellow dollfan member and everything went perfect! Immediate payment, great communication! Flawful transaction! Highly recommended dollfan member!
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 18/09/17 buyer positive Transaction went very smoothly. Great communication. Fast shipping. Would buy from again.
Profile ~Valerie~Anne~ 15/09/17 seller positive Michele purchased my Wilma and the transaction was excellent. "Hilda" has found a wonderful new home with Michele, thank you for taking such good care of her.