Feedback of Shell58

Positive Neutral Negative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
suebabygirl 17/12/19 seller positive Michele is a lovely lady. She bought a FBS from me and paid immediately. It was a perfect transaction and she was a pleasure to sell my baby to. Merry Christmas
Barbara L. 07/10/19 seller positive Michele bought a doll from me and was great! She paid quickly and we had very good communication. The doll arrived and she let me know she is happy with her and left great feedback for me . Thanks Michele!
Tracy Lorraine 24/03/19 seller positive It was a wonderful experience selling Addie to Michele! Perfect from start to finish. Thank you! Enjoy your new baby.♥️
Marianna1964 02/07/18 seller positive Michele bought back Nina from me and paid right away amazing Lady to do business with ❤❤❤ Thank you Michele 😘

Hugs
Heather ❤
Jenny 29/09/17 seller positive Michele purchased a precious baby I was selling for a fellow dollfan member and everything went perfect! Immediate payment, great communication! Flawful transaction! Highly recommended dollfan member!
~Valerie~Anne~ 15/09/17 seller positive Michele purchased my Wilma and the transaction was excellent. "Hilda" has found a wonderful new home with Michele, thank you for taking such good care of her.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.