Feedback of Marianna1964

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Tiffeny 05/08/18 seller positive Heather bought my little mini Ophelia and it was a very smooth transaction. She is a pleasure to work with and is always welcome to shop with me.
Profile TinyGifts_Helena 13/07/18 buyer positive Great seller, sold a baby to me for a good price, received him in great condition quickly. Thanks!
Profile Shell58 02/07/18 buyer positive Heather sold me my Nina back and I’m thrilled!
She is such a sweet person.
Thank you Heather for letting me bring my Nina back home💗
Profile Tiffeny 23/06/18 seller positive Heather purchased my Luna from me. She was extremely quick to pay and has excellent communication. She’s been a delight to work with.
Profile deborahsdarlings 20/06/18 seller positive Marianna bought some outfits from me. She paid right away and was a pleasure to do business with.
Profile Jenny 14/04/18 seller positive This sweet lady purchased some outfits from me! She paid immediately and the communication was wonerful! Thank you and welcome back anytime!
Profile Shell58 09/04/18 seller positive One of my favorite to sell to.Such a sweet girl.Enjoy your hoodie and your always welcome to buy from me anytime.
Hugs💗Michele
Profile Shell58 08/02/18 seller positive Heather bought my Nina from me and paid right away.
She's such a seeetheart to work with.
Enjoy your new baby Heather💗