Feedback of abailey575

Positive Neutral Negative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile avigrace96 05/06/19 seller positive Annie purchased a full body silicone baby from me and, as always, was wonderful to work with! One of my favorite ladies to buy from and sell to always.
Profile MaggieG 17/04/19 buyer positive Annie is a lovely person to deal with and generous !!! Ships very quick !!!
Beautiful box opening !!! I would definitely buy from her again !!!
Thank you soooo much !!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Profile chaosandhappiness 13/03/19 buyer positive I purchased a silicone baby from Annie a couple of months ago and had no problems! She is such a wonderful person to chat with and such a pleasure to work with.
Profile Perfectangels 19/02/19 buyer positive Such a wonderful lady and now a great friend. Thanks for all the babies Iโ€™ve adopted from you.
Profile SydneyBluebell 02/02/19 buyer positive A wonderful experience! I purchased a silicone doll from Annie and the transaction was flawless. Annie is one of the best seller and sweetest person. Great communication. Fast shipping. Most importantly the doll was beautiful as described and arrived with many extra clothes and goodies. Thanks Annie and hope to deal with you again soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Profile DonnaKelly 74 31/12/18 buyer positive Another flawless transaction with Annie...Jan Jan is in mint condition and along with her came a beautiful box opening with many wonderful Goodies...Thank you so much Annie...I would love to do business with you in the future...
Profile avigrace96 23/12/18 seller positive Annie purchased a silicone baby from me and the transaction was friendly and stress free. I have also purchased a baby from Annie in the past and she is always such a pleasure to do business with.
Profile Lyse Lamotte 09/11/18 trade positive My package was received very fast even if I'm located in Canada! Annie is very easy to deal with and she did included a lot of goodies in my box for a wonderful box opening. Hope to buy more from her :)
Profile avigrace96 05/11/18 buyer positive I purchased a beautiful silicone from Annie at a great price and I am so thankful to her for allowing me to bring this baby home! She shipped right away, packaged safely and insured. She is the best kind of seller! Such a friendly transaction - I would not hesitate to buy from again.
Profile LynnW 21/08/18 seller positive Annie purchased another reborn baby from me (Atticus) and it was another flawless transaction. She paid very quickly and communication is always great. Thank you!!
Profile DonnaKelly 74 23/07/18 buyer positive I purchased a beautiful Sandy Farber baby from Annie. The baby is in excellent condition and Annie was I doll to work with :) she sold me the baby at a wonderful price and shipped her right out the next day, she also paid for shipping and insurance which I really appreciated. I would love to purchase another baby from Annie in the Future. Thank you for my first Sandy Farber baby Annie!!!
Profile Elle Rae 22/07/18 buyer positive I purchased another baby from Annie, (the other feedback was from a purchase about 2 weeks ago!) and once again had a completely positive experience! Annie is a lovely person, and a joy to deal with. She sent the baby out right away, and baby arrived just as described and absolutely perfect. โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Profile Elle Rae 22/07/18 buyer positive I purchased a darling silicone baby from Annie. She sent my baby promptly and was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her 100%. Thanks again Annie :)
Profile MonicaW 21/07/18 seller positive Sold a doll to Annie. She is excellent to do a transaction with. She paid fast. She let me know the doll arrived right away. She is so sweet and nice. Enjoy your new baby Boy Annie. Thank you !
Profile MonicaW 23/05/18 seller positive This is the 2nd reborn I sold to Annie and she is just the nicest person to do a transaction with. She paid fast . Let me know right away she received the doll. Thank you so much Annie! Enjoy your new baby boy
Profile MonicaW 05/05/18 seller positive Great buyer! Very nice person! Paid fast. Good communication. Enjoy your new baby girl!
Profile LynnW 02/05/18 seller positive Annie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She adopted a reborn baby from me and was just a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Great communication, and paid very quickly. She's also just a really sweet lady. I would recommend her without hesitation! :)
Profile Susanluvsbabies 27/04/18 seller positive What a wonderful lady. Bought a baby from me and it was a great transaction. Good communication and paid promptly. Would not hesitate to do business with her again
Profile Jenny 19/04/18 seller positive What a wonderful transaction we had! This sweet lady adopted a baby from me and everything went absolutely perfect! Fast payment and great communication as well.....I would highly recommend doing business with her anytime.....
Profile Nikki H 17/04/18 seller positive Annie adopted a baby from me and she paid right away! She had excellent communication and was super friendly! Thank you Annie for a perfect transaction!
Profile 3 little monkeys 15/03/18 buyer positive WOW, what a fantastic transaction! I purchased a silicone baby and it was packed beautifully and shipped on time! Annie was a super nice lady. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thanks again for everything and the beautiful box of goodies :)
Profile MelissaAnn 09/03/18 buyer positive I adopted two babies from Annie. My babies are so adorable & came with a beautiful box opening. She is so sweet, nice to chat with & a pleasure to buy from. I would not hesitate to adopt from her again! Thank you so much Ms. Annie, I love my babies! Baby Huggies, Meli :)
Profile Tiffanynv 06/03/18 buyer positive I purchased a pair of reborn twins from Annie! She was easy to keep in touch with, kept me updated, shipped quickly, sent clothes & goodies with the twins! Love the babies! Would buy again from Annie! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Profile MariaJose and Zu 01/03/18 seller positive I have sold to Annie a silicone baby and it has been a real pleasure to meet and deal with her. Communication has been constant and immediate and she paid for the baby exactly the day she said she would. I would be happy to do business with her again. Wellcome to DF Annie!

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.