Feedback of Emilu2129

Positive Neutral Negative
4 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile avigrace96 15/05/19 buyer positive I purchased a full body silicone from Maria at an incredible price and it was the best transaction I've had to date! Maria was great with responding and shipped right away. Baby arrived just as described (actually, even better condition and more beautiful than I imagined.) This seller is fantastic and I hope to do business with her again someday.
Profile Kim Carpenter 09/05/19 buyer positive I purchased a silicone baby from Maria. It was a wonderful transaction and the baby arrived very quickly and with an adorable little box opening. Would purchase from her again. Thank you Maria!
Profile Tracy Lorraine 01/03/18 seller positive Maria purchased a silicone doll from me & everything was wonderful! Fast payment & she let me know when her doll arrived. Thank you Maria!
Profile Brandi 01/03/18 seller positive Maria purchased a silicone baby from me and the transaction was wonderful. Great communication and quick payment. Hope you enjoy your sweet girl :) and thank you!