Feedback of bobbiecrystal77

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile CarlaKH 16/10/19 trade positive Bobbie bought a doll from me and was wonderful to work with- made payments on time and kept in touch. thanks so much!
Profile Dion 14/03/19 seller positive I feel so blessed to have met Bobbie and adopted a baby out to her. She is a wonderful DF member and a stellar buyer. She keeps her promises and has great communication. Thank you SO much, Sweet Lady. It would be a privilege to work with you anytime!

Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Profile marilyn 27/01/19 buyer positive As always, Bobbie came through again with a beautiful baby. Purchased reborn Middleton from Bobbie. She shipped the doll so quickly and lots of goodies in the box. I have purchased from Bobbie before and have never been disappointed. Thank you!
Profile Elle Rae 29/07/18 buyer positive I purchased a reborn baby from Bobbie. My baby arrived promptly and just as described, I absolutely love him! ♡♡♡
Profile Joanne mum of 5 29/06/18 seller positive bobbie brought a reborn of me she is a pleasure to deal with ,big thankyou for your custom and enjoy your reborn love jo xx
Profile ttulsajess 18/06/18 seller positive Bobbie bought a baby from me and she was a dream to work with. Super friendly and prompt. I would recommend her to anyone.