Feedback of Bonnie58

Positive Neutral Negative
4 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Annette 08/05/19 buyer positive Bonnie is a delight to deal with. Lovely to chat with. :).
I bought a baby from her, and she was kind enough to let me do layaway on her, which was much appreciated. I love my new baby, and hope that Bonnie and I can do more dolly deals in the future.
Thankyou so much Bonnie!! It was a pleasure!
Hugs
Dion 07/05/19 seller positive Bonnie adopted a sweet little girl from me and everything went perfectly. Her communication was great, she paid quickly and she let me know that she loves her new baby. I would never hesitate to do dolly business with Bonnie. She is a lovely DF member and a great friend. Thank you, Bonnie Dear!
Love and Blessings, Dion
Dion 22/04/19 buyer positive I adopted a reborn baby boy from Bonnie and he is a beautiful baby. He arrived quickly and safely, and I am in love with this big guy! Bonnie is pretty new to DF, but I feel like I have known her forever. I not only have a beautiful new baby, but a great dolly friend, too. I would work with you any ol' time, Bonnie Dear! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
judyismyname 22/04/19 seller positive Bonnie adopted a precious silicone baby girl from me. She paid a deposit and got back to me as promised the next day. She completed the transaction and let me know immediately once her baby arrived. She was very pleasant to deal with. I would have no problem selling to her again. <3

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.