Feedback of dollhntrjudy

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile JanelleMarie 04/05/17 trade positive I purchased a Ooak Baby from Judy. She was wonderful to work with, and the baby arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition! She was very helpful and I appreciate it! I will treasure him!!!
Profile Lovestoknit Jane 30/06/16 seller positive Judy bought one of my knitted romper sets, for her Alejandro. Judy was wonderful to work with, fast payment and let me know as soon as it arrived.
Thank you so much Judy.
Welcome back anytime.
Profile pudditat 11/08/12 seller positive Judy purchased a reversible baby bag from me. We had a very smooth transaction. Judy paid instantly and she let me know as soon as the item arrived. What a wonderful person to do business with, and a very sweet lady as well. Tanks judy and enjoy your bag!!
Profile Judith19 15/05/12 seller positive Sorry for late feedback~~Judy is a pleasure to work with and it is so nice when everyone is happy~~~I hope you are still enjoying Emily~~~Thank you, Judy
Profile DonnaB 16/03/12 seller positive YOU ROCK!! Thank you so much. LOVE her to pieces!
d
Profile pudditat 24/02/12 buyer positive Judy adopted my Sunshine. We had a very smooth transaction and great communication. Judy paid instantly and she let me know as soon as the baby arrived. I am so happy that Sunshine went to a great mommy. Thanks Judy. Enjoy your little one! Hugs, susan
Profile cookielover 04/11/11 seller positive Judy bought a sweater set for her Hannah Molloy..... lots of fun to deal with.... thank you!
Profile Judith19 24/08/09 seller positive Judy adopted my reborn "Cora" and was truly a wonderful person to work with. I enjoyed the entire transaction. Please come back to me anytime. Thank you again, Judy