Feedback of Debbie

Positive Neutral Negative
128 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile brendastamper 11/05/16 trade positive What a WONDERFUL LADY!!!! Needed the green tool to put Gus together and she just give it to me i just can't thank her enough yur the Best the world needs more people like you thanks again!!!!!!!
Profile SweetiePieApril 01/02/16 trade positive I did a trade with Debbie and she was so wonderful to work with!
Profile brendastamper 27/01/15 trade positive Traded kits with Debbie she was awesome to work with. I received my kit Loved working with her. Great communicator. Just a wonderful lady Would not hesitate to work with her again!
Profile marilyn 31/10/12 trade positive Debbie and I traded silicone babies and I absolutely love my little Arden (but she ain't so little - LOL). Debbie is a real sweetheart, we had great communication, she shipped almost immediately and well, it was just a wonderful experience and I would surely do it again. Thanks Debbie.....
Profile rorlen~lorraine 27/08/11 trade positive I traded dolls with Debbie and I received such a precious little one that I have wanted for the longest time! My doll is absolutely perfect in every way and so is Debbie!!! I always enjoy dolly deals with Debbie who is such a doll herself! Thank you so much!
Profile marilyn 12/03/09 trade positive I did a trade with Debbie....very sweet person to deal with. Very communicative and informative about the item. Doll just as described, plenty of pics and shipped really fast! Great experience....thanks Debbie...love my baby!