Need input from any of you as to what to do.....

General "wanted" forum for anything doll related. Please post here if you are seeking.
marilyn

Need input from any of you as to what to do.....

Post by marilyn »

I made a doll purchase from Gilleland2000 and as she requested, I emailed her as well at annagilleland@yahoo.com. I've paid for the doll and she said she mailed it for delivery last Thursday. She was to email me the tracking number and did not. As of today, I still have not received the doll, no tracking number and in spite of my emailing and contacting her have not heard for a week from her. At this point I do not know what to do. Has anyone had any dealings with Anna and other than email or on this forum, does anyone know how to get in touch with her? I paid for this doll (unfortunately, as she requested) via Friends and Family on Paypal. I don't have any idea what to do now. Could use anyone's advise or how to contact her.

cyndig77

Re: Need input from any of you as to what to do.....

Post by cyndig77 »

I don't hesitate to use F & F if the person I'm doing a transaction with has been a member here for a long time and has lots of good feedback. This person has no feedback. I am so afraid you have been taken. I hope she shows up or the doll does but I have my doubts.

marilyn

Post by marilyn »

Unfortunately, I am a trusting soul and guess it comes back to bite me in the butt. I am so disillusioned.

Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Marilyn, I am so sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully the doll will show up. Did you by any chance pay for it via PP using a charge card? If so, you may be able to get your money back through them.
Last edited by Pat in Alabama on Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackieKay

Post by JackieKay »

If she is a member here maybe let Steve know what has happened and see if he perhaps has another way to contact her - perhaps a phone number? So upsetting when these kind of things happen.

Klynn17

Post by Klynn17 »

Praying you get your sweet baby.

Jenny5

Post by Jenny5 »

I hope your baby is on the way and seller is just out of touch- hoping for a happy ending, so trusting doesn’t have to be a bad thing here in DF...
:D Jen xx

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.