There are many, many reasons that a user cannot log in but from experience, 99+% of the cause is normally a forgetten username or password..please verify that you are using your correct username and password....and then verify again, please :)
That said, there can arise certain issues which can and do effect your computers ability to allow a successful login. Please read the following in an attempt to resolve your issue.
- Internet Explorer(ver. 7+) and AOL users: click on tools->and within "browsing history" click on delete->delete all is fine.
- Firefox: click on tools->clear private data->make sure "cookies" and "cache" are checked(others are fine, too)->click on clear private data now.
- Opera: click on tools->delete private data->click on "details" to make sure "delete all cookies" and "delete entire cache" are checked->click on delete.
- WebTV: WebTV does not operate like a pc does and does not use a disk cache system.
Note: These instructions are based on the latest versions of each browser which all should be using. Outdated browsers are outdated for a reason..normally for feature improvements and security issues :)
- Is your account active? Again, make sure your username and password are correct. As well, DollFan is a subscription based site which requires an active subscription to remain registered. If a subscription is cancelled, we do make every effort to contact the registered user before the account is deleted but due to inactivity of a user or incorrect or outdated email contacts in profiles, it is possible that you have been removed from DollFan without receiving any notice. As well, if you recently registered but chose a payment method such an echeck via PayPal it does take 3-5 business days for those to clear...once cleared you will have access to DollFan.
- Did you forget your username and or password? Please read the FAQ for lost passwords. You can enter your username or your email address that you have in your profile and an email will be sent to the email address you have in your profile which will allow you to set a new password.
Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. The direct method of resetting your password is by going to http://www.doll-fan.com/amember/member.php where you will be presented with a "Lost Password?" option where you can either enter your email address or username in the text box which will send you an email address with instuctions on how to change your password. Basically, just enter the new password in twice and click on the [b]"change"[/b] button which will alter your password to the new one desired. As well, if you have forgotten your username you can just enter in your email address and the email sent from DollFan will also include your username.