PLEASE I NEED HELP

This section is for all our talented ladies who wish to share their OOAK gifts with others.
KAREN AZ

PLEASE I NEED HELP

Post by KAREN AZ »

Would anyone be interested in makeing me two arms and two legs for a 6" baby, I made the head and having so much trouble for some reason with the arms and legs. I'm giving this baby away to a little old lady who cried when she saw my clay baby's, so DUMB me said I would make her one and now I just can't get it right! Let me know and how much it will cost. THANK YOU!! I really need it asap. KAREN AZ
RanelleK

Post by RanelleK »

Karen... I am doing one that will be about 10" and the limbs are giving me fits, too. I have no problem with the full size.
KAREN AZ

Post by KAREN AZ »

I have never made a full size yet! I'm afraid too! LOL If I had some one to help me I think I would try one. KAREN AZ
vegirobin

Post by vegirobin »

I can help you with sculpting them if you like. I have a foot tutorial. Do you ever use a webcam? I could sculpt a leg on webcam for you and you could sculpt along.

-Robin Lanzoni
f/k/a Robin LeDuc

http://www.robinsraggamuffins.com
Melsie

Post by Melsie »

:wink:
Robin,

That's so sweet of you. I'm in such desperate need of help that you'd probably be on your webcam for 24/7! LOL!!

Seriously, I'm just frustrated with the learning curve. Wish I could put all of you amazing sculptors in one room and absorb as much as possible.

This site has been such a help!!

Hugs,
newbie, Melsie
(Melissa)
KAREN AZ

Post by KAREN AZ »

WOW that would be WONDERFUL!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! KAREN AZ
Andreas_Dream_Babies

Re: PLEASE I NEED HELP

Post by Andreas_Dream_Babies »

I would love to see that foot tutorial! Please! :)
KAREN AZ

Re: PLEASE I NEED HELP

Post by KAREN AZ »

OH MY this is a couple years old. I've came a long way baby! :lol: KAREN AZ