Eva Helland

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Jackie1964

Eva Helland

Post by Jackie1964 »

I wanted to invite all of the collectors and fans of Eva Helland’s work to join my Facebook group page. It is listed under Eva Helland OOAK babies and Tribute Page. It was on Doll Fan many many years that I first came to know Eva’s work. I would love to keep it updated with stories and photos of her beautiful babies! I have been looking for some sort of fan page devoted to her and could never find one so I decided to create this one. So please share your thoughts and passion regarding her amazing art!
Barbara L.

Re: Eva Helland

Post by Barbara L. »

I am interested.
I used to have several Eva babies.
I wish I still had my Elora, but hopefully I will find another one someday.
Dolls for Sale: https://www.reborns.com/VinStyleandMore and Vintage baby clothes & shoes for sale: https://vinstyleandmore.etsy.com
Jackie1964

Post by Jackie1964 »

Angelica and Barbara would love to have you in the group! Sharing old pictures and stories is the way to keep her memory alive. Let me know if you need help finding the page.
suebabygirl

Post by suebabygirl »

I have several of Eva's babies. If anyone is interested in buying one of her OOAK's contact me.
Barbara L.

Post by Barbara L. »

I have requested to join your group.
My facebook name is Barby Diann
Dolls for Sale: https://www.reborns.com/VinStyleandMore and Vintage baby clothes & shoes for sale: https://vinstyleandmore.etsy.com
Tiffany20

Post by Tiffany20 »

I'll definitely be joining😊. I love her work💓💓💓.
My Favorite Little Boy
Andrew Helland

MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

Jackie1964 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:00 am I wanted to invite all of the collectors and fans of Eva Helland’s work to join my Facebook group page. It is listed under Eva Helland OOAK babies and Tribute Page. It was on Doll Fan many many years that I first came to know Eva’s work. I would love to keep it updated with stories and photos of her beautiful babies! I have been looking for some sort of fan page devoted to her and could never find one so I decided to create this one. So please share your thoughts and passion regarding her amazing art!
Hi, Jackie, I love a lot Eva babies and have Elora, Talía, Micha, William and the triplets in silicone, Aiko Sakura in resin and 3 ooaks. Would like to join to your grup, but can´t find it in Facebook... :oops: :oops: can you help me please? :D

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
Bonnie K

Post by Bonnie K »

suebabygirl wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:08 pm I have several of Eva's babies. If anyone is interested in buying one of her OOAK's contact me.
Sent you a MESSAGE Suebabygirl! Miss my Eva OOAKs so much and would LOVE to add back to my collection! Thank you!
Tiffany20

Post by Tiffany20 »

I had the same problem Maria. Hopefully she'll respond back soon. I searched under groups.

Tiffany
My Favorite Little Boy
Andrew Helland

MariaJose and Zu

Tiffany20 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 am I had the same problem Maria. Hopefully she'll respond back soon. I searched under groups.

Tiffany
:hug: :heart:

Susanluvsbabies

Post by Susanluvsbabies »

I can not find the group either hope she sends a link.
MariaJose and Zu

Angelica wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 am I wish I was more tech savvy but this is the group you have to search in Facebook using the exact title as seen here, hope that helps :heart:

Thank you very much Angela. Will try ir. :heart: :heart: :foryou:

Jackie1964

Post by Jackie1964 »

Ladies...my apologies. I haven’t gone to this page for over a week! Angelica thank you for helping with the post. Tiffany I see that you joined 😊

Maria and Susan please email me at Josephjack@aol.com if you didn’t find the link and I will send it to you. Would love to have you both contribute.
Jackie1964

Post by Jackie1964 »

Jackie1964

Post by Jackie1964 »

The link above should take you to the page. Please share your thoughts, memories, babies...past and present 🙂